The Urban Growers Resource Center
Fall Creek Gardens is centrally located in the Mapleton-Fall Creek Neighborhood of Indianapolis.
To cultivate healthy food, people, and communities in central Indiana, we empower home and urban food growers by practicing and teaching organic and sustainable methods, promoting community gardens and providing access to resources.
To that end, we would like to:
- Inspire food production in every neighborhood in Marion County
- Grow food organically and sustainably
- Demonstrate food production, cooking, and preservation
- Collaborate with Mapleton-Fall Creek residents
- Provide resources to everyone
- Promote backyard and community gardening as well as urban agriculture around the city
- Help create personal and community food security
- Become the go-to source for urban gardening information, resources, and supplies
- Model what’s possible!