In 2014, thanks to a wonderful gift from the Efroymson Family Fund, Fall Creek Gardens was able to purchase an empty commercial property directly across the street from our garden site at 3018 Central Avenue.
This exciting new project will give FCG a permanent home for our offices and will soon allow us to:
- hold indoor workshops on gardening, canning, cooking and more,
- sell plants, seeds, and other organic gardening supplies,
- rent out commercial kitchen space and event space to the larger community
- offer a tool library
- share a small computer lab and wonderful gardening library, with a treasure trove of gardening books donated by Kay Grimm of Basic Roots Community Foods
- help incubate cottage industries and other neighborhood entrepreneurs
- host a farm market
We are actively seeking community participation in our resource center renovation. Please consider becoming a volunteer, or donating some of your time, talent, or treasure to Fall Creek Gardens in 2015!
FCG Resource Center Floor Plan created by Justin G. Moore and adapted by CODO Design)